A classic style with a perfect fit can last you decades into the future. Jez has been creating uniquely made-to-measure garments for years, from big and tall to petite and small.
Call us at 1-877-530-2847 or send us a message and we'll be happy to welcome you to our tailor's room for a custom fitting. Explore colours and materials while you're being fitted and customize your outerwear to suit your taste and frame.
We also offer subtle and personalized accents for executives and gifts; including logos, badges, and custom embroidery. We provide special prices for group orders — talk to us about it!
Follow the tips below and refer to our size guides. Please note that we cannot offer exchanges or refunds on incorrectly sized garments unless they have been measured in-house by our tailor.
- Chest: With arms relaxed at your sides, measure chest just under arms, around the fullest part of the bust, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
- Sleeve: With your arms relaxed and elbows slightly bent, measure from the beginning of your collar bone, over the shoulder, and down the outside of your arm to your wrists. (Ask a friend to help you here.)
- Natural Waistline: Bend to one side — the natural crease that appears is your waist. Standing straight, measure around this line, keeping the tape measure comfortably loose.
- Hips: With feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hips. Your hips are about 8" below your natural waistline. (Petite 7½" below; Plus 9" below.)
- Inseam: Measure from crotch seam to the bottom of the pantleg.